Lady Gaga & Tony Bennet - Goody Goddy. Testo e Traduzione


Testo:

So you met someone who set you back on your heels, goody goody ( this sucks )
So you met someone and now you know how it feels, goody goody ( ah..how do you say that ? )
So you gave him your heart too, just as I gave mine to you ( stop talking about this )
And he broke it in little pieces and now how do you do?

So you lie awake just singin' the blues all night, goody goody
So you think that love's a barrel of dynamite ( I told you I'm not a goody, I'm a baddy )

Hooray and hallelujah, you had it coming to ya ( Think you're funny ?)
Goody goody for him, goody goody for me ( goody goody for you )
And I hope you're satisfied you rascal you, hey!

So you met someone who set you back on your heels, goody goody ( so what ? )
So you met someone and now you know how it feels, goody goody ( I was confuse, you know ? )
So you gave him your heart too, just as I gave mine to you
And he broke it in little pieces and now how do you do? ( I Know..)

So you lie awake just singin' the blues all night, goody goody ( Yeah, all night)
So you think that love's a barrel of dynamite ( Yes I was sometime )
Hooray and hallelujah, you had it coming to ya ( stop saying that )
Goody goody for him, goody goody goody for me
Your love has been denied, you've been taken for a ride ( Would you be happy now? )
And I hope you're satisfied you rascal you ( Yeah, I'll be fine, stop singing that song )

Traduzione: In arrivo..

Commenti